Focused on incoming tourism, we are dedicated to help you to find a better solution for your China Tours.If you have any concerns or queries before or during your trip, do not be hesitate to ask your travel consultant, or contact our customer service manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Travel with China Odyssey Tours?
- Prompt Reply to Inquiry within 24 hours with detailed customized itinerary & price quotation.
- 100% Tailor-Made Tour fully take account of your interest & budget.
- Experienced Travel Consultant with intensive travel experience to every corner of China.
- Private Tour Guide & Car ensure that you see what you want for as long as you would like.
- Local Tour Operator in China with deep-rooted network & immediate response to any possible problem during the tour.
- 24/7 Customer Service from your travel consult & customer care manager get your back the whole trip.
- Reasonable Price & Guaranteed Refund offer the best value for your money & secure your consumption.
- More about China Odyssey Tours.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to get a visa?
It can be quite easy to obtain a China visa, which usually permits you to stay in China for one month.
For citizens of the United States of America or Canada, there are several ways of obtaining a China Visa:
1) Contact the China National Tourist Office in New York or Los Angeles.
2) Contact your travel agent or visa services.
3) Obtain it directly from the Chinese embassies or consulates.
4) You can contact us. We can give you detailed instruction to help you process your visa application after you booked your tour to China with us.
5) For tourists from other countries, please inquire with your nearest PRC embassies or consulates, or contact with us, we can help anyone with a valid passport to process applications for a China visa. For more information, please refer to the Visa & Passport page.
More info about this FAQ please visit: https://www.chinaodysseytours.com/faq/necessary-travel-document.html
- What documents are needed for visiting China? 1) All foreigners to China must have a valid passport and a China visa. Note that the passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months after your visit to China and the visa should be approved before you enter China. The most common type of visa is single-entry visa which is usually valid for 3 months and allows a maximum stay of 30 days.
2) Visit Tibet: to enter Tibet, foreigners must hold a Tibet travel permit which shall be obtained 15 days before entering Tibet. A Tibet permit is sufficient if you only stay in Lhasa, however, if you want to extend to the "unopened" areas, an Alien's travel permit issued by the PSB of Tibet is required. In addition to a travel permit, a fitness certificate from a registered doctor is also required to show that you’re fit to travel and your blood pressure and heart condition are normal to acclimatize the high altitude of Tibet.
3) Visit Hong Kong: People from most countries are exempted from applying for a China visa if only travel and stay in Hong Kong.
4) Just in case of need, we suggest you bring your medical record attached with your doctor's name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company's name, address and phone number.
- Do I need tour guides when traveling in China? If it is the first time for you to come and travel in China or the first time to visit new areas, we suggest that you have tour guides, because, without tour guides, you are on your own, while our guides are professional and experts in local areas, who can give you more information and knowledge about the places you are going to visit.
- What are the luggage regulations for taking a domestic flight?
Luggage allowance for adult or children passengers is 40KG for first class, 30KG for business class and 20KG for economy class. An infant with an infant ticket enjoys a luggage allowance of 10KG. The size requirement is 100cm*60cm*30cm maximum. Oversized and overweight luggage will be charged 1.5% of the adult economy far per extra KG of luggage. Sporting equipment is allowed to be checked if within the weight requirements and within 158 total linear dimensions.
Regulations on luggage may vary on combined transport service with different airlines. Confirm with your travel consultant before you set off.
- What vaccinations do I need to take before going to China?
Routine vaccines include: measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.
For most travelers, it's suggested take Hepatitis A and Typhoid before their trip.
For more details, you can check out what the CDC says: http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/traveler/none/china
- When is the peak season, shoulder season and low season in China?
According to our past experience, the peak season refers to April to May and September to October, the cozy weather of which ensures a pleasant trip. The flipside is that relevant tourist resources like hotels and flights are in greater demand than in the low season. It’s advised to make your bookings at an early stage.
The shoulder season starts in June to August, and November while the low season takes place in December and ends at the beginning of March.
Tibet finds its peak season from July to October.
More info about this FAQ please visit: https://www.chinaodysseytours.com/faq/private-tour-design.html
Looking for a Hassle-Free China Trip?
Address: Suite 222, 3-9 Spring Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
Tel: +61-2-9884 8669
Address: Building 6, NO.11 Huixian Road, Qixing district, Guilin, China
Address: 199/15 Sukhumvit Soi 31, Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110
You can e-mail us at